Monday, March 2, 2015

February 2015 Wrap Up


This month I read a total of 10 books with 9 of them counting towards my 2015 "Real" Book Challenge. That leaves my totals so far for the year at 25 total books read and 24 "Real" books read.




"Real" Books:
I Remember YouAmerican Born ChinesePeanutWho Is AC?Read Between the LinesRock and Roll LoveRed Queen (Red Queen Trilogy, #1)Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Harry Potter, #4)The Third Twin


E-Books:
The DUFF: Designated Ugly Fat Friend


Reviews Written:
Playlist For The Dead
I Remember You
Red Queen
Afterworlds
The Duff

















4 comments:

  1. this is my first time reading this kind of post; what is a 'real' book? like print version as opposed to e-reader? and WOW girl you read alot of books this month! and i thought i had! (i only read 4 lol) i'm glad to see you read Duff! I'll have to read your review on that, because I haven't read any reviews on it yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, just like you said, "real" books are physical copies of books. It's a challenge hosted by Fiction Fare. Click on the graphic at the top of the post if you're interested in learning more!

      Delete
  2. and is this the first time you're reading Harry Potter book 4?! if so, i hope you loved it!
    http://www.wholly-books.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope. I read the Harry Potter books as they were published. I'm doing a reread of all of them and rewatching all of the movies as well.

      Delete

Please leave me a comment! I love hearing what you have to say!