Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Crash Into You Review


TITLE: Crash Into you (Pushing the Limits #3)
AUTHOR: Katie McGarry
PUBLISHER: Harlequin Teen
PUBLICATION DATE: 11/26/2013
PAGES: 474
MY RATING:


INSIDE COVER SUMMARY: The girl with straight As, designer clothes and the perfect life--that's who people expect Rachel Young to be. So the private-school junior keeps secrets from her wealthy parents and overbearing brothers...and she's just added two more to the list. One involves racing strangers down dark country roads in her Mustang GT. The other? Seventeen-year-old Isaiah Walker--a guy she has no business even talking to. But when the foster kid with the tattoos and intense gray eyes comes to her rescue, she can't get him out of her mind.

Isaiah has secrets, too. About where he lives and how he really feels about Rachel. The last thing he needs is to get tangled up with a rich girl who wants to slum it on the south side for kicks--no matter how angelic she might look.

But when their shared love of street racing puts both their lives in jeopardy, they have six weeks to come up with a way out. Six weeks to discover just how far they'll go to save each other.

OVERALL IMPRESSION: When I received this book, I dropped everything else I was in the middle of reading to start on it. I've read the first two books in the Pushing the Limits series and loved them so much! I had extremely high hopes for this one, and I was not disappointed. I was entertained throughout this entire book. 

I've been waiting so long to find a book to make me cry, and this one finally did it. There's just so many emotions in this book and I love that I experienced so many feels while reading.

The second half of this book was fast paced and just amazing, and the ending was wrapped up nicely.

I also learned that there's going to be another book coming out and I am so excited! 

CHARACTERS: I really liked Rachel. She was so sweet and innocent and I could completely relate to her. My favorite character is Abby. I would have liked to see more of her in the book as I really enjoyed her character.

COVER: The cover is pretty cheesy. I'm not a huge fan of covers with people on them and I feel like this cover makes the book like it will be just another cookie cutter romance book, which is not true at all. I do like all of the red and I like the letters of the title.

**I received a finished copy of this book from Amazon Vine for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! I love hearing what you have to say!