Wednesday, January 15, 2014

2014 "Real" Book Challenge

Real Book Challenge on Swoony Boys Podcast and Fiction Fare

I just found out about this challenge and it looks like lots of fun! This will be the only challenge I am participating in this year, so I hope to be able to reach my goal!

1-10 - Real Book Newbie 
11-20 - Real Book Enthusiast 
21-30 - Real Book Snob 
31-40 - Real Book Aficionado 
41-50 - Real Book Hoarder 
50+ - Real Book Queen/King 

I am going to be aiming for 51 books to be in the Real Book Queen category. I feel like that's rather ambitious for me as I only read about 38 books last year, but I'm making great progress this year and have read 5 books already.

Click here to sign up if you're interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! I love hearing what you have to say!