Friday, July 1, 2016

Wrap Up/Book Haul: June 2016

Physical Books Read:
I'll Give You the SunStill AliceMerman in My Tub Vol. 1Merman in My Tub, Vol. 2 (Merman in My Tub, #2)The SocietyPromise Me SomethingWhere You'll Find MeThe Ocean at the End of the LaneA Blind Guide to StinkvilleForrest GumpSomewhere AmongThe Safest Lies

June Book Haul:


So first I have to share these. The picture isn't that great, so sorry about that, but I am obsessed with these and I cannot wait to move so that I can get them and all my other Harry Potter Funkos displayed properly.


For review from the publisher:


Bought at the Dollar Store:


Won in a Goodreads Giveaway:


My June Monthly OwlCrate:




Reviews Written:
Still Alice by Lisa Genova (4/5 stars)
The Merciless by Danielle Vega (4/5 stars)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! I love hearing what you have to say!