Sunday, July 31, 2016

Wrap Up/Haul: July 2016

Physical Books Read:
They All Fall DownThe Watch That Ends the NightFor Today I Am a BoyThrone of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)Famous in LoveTowers FallingNine, Ten: A September 11 Story


Audio Books Read:
Gone Girl



July Book Haul

I found a bunch of great books at the Dollar Tree this month. Lately there have been so many great books there.



I also found a couple of books at Goodwill this month.


For Review:
Gemina (The Illuminae Files, #2)

And during the Amazon Prime Day, I got a fabulous deal on these three gorgeous box sets.

And this month's OwlCrate. I was a little disappointed in it this month because I already have the Funko, I'm not a fan of Star Wars and I don't really like the art style of the magnetic bookmark.




Review Written:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! I love hearing what you have to say!