Monday, May 18, 2015

COYER Scavenger Hunt Sign up

COYER_ScavHuntLogo-SignUp

This is the first time I've ever heard of this event. I'm super excited to try it out, but also a little bit nervous because there is a TON of stuff to do and it seems a little overwhelming. I'm going to give it a shot though and see how I do. As with most events I participate in, I don't really have any specific goals that I want to aim for other than just reading a bunch and participating as much as possible. I'm really excited to give this a go!

6 comments:

  1. Just remember you don't have to do the scavenger hunt or at least you can read your books you own and if it falls into the hunt rules, great! But we do have a ton of stuff and it will be so much fun. Please don't hesitate to ask questions we are always happy to help out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot, welcome aboard! Don't worry, we're nervous too because we've added so much we're overwhelmed lol! It all boils down to this - read books and review them. If you do that, you're golden. Everything else is extra to add more challenge for those that need it (the scavenger hunt and readathons) and to give us ways to interact in our awesome community. Do as much or as little of all that as you like and most mportantly, have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so excited to get started. I've been trying to find books I have that fit into the scavenger hunt categories. I'm hoping to knock out some of my netgalley books that are piling up!

      Delete
  3. It is a bit overwhelming, isn't it? I'm a first timer too. It sounds like so much fun though and I couldn't resist joining in. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish it would was the 20th so I could get started already! I'm ready to jump in!

      Delete

Please leave me a comment! I love hearing what you have to say!