Monday, May 11, 2015

Bout of Books Bookish Survey Challenge

Bout of Books

Update:
It is 8:42 am right now. I've been awake for approximately 2 hours and have yet to do any reading. As soon as I finish this post, I'll be finishing up a few quick things, grabbing some breakfast and then hitting the books.

Click here to check out my progress so far

This is the first challenge of The Bout of Books. It is hosted by Writing My Own Fairytale. Basically, you just answer the questions.

#1. How do you organize your bookshelves?
At the moment, I am in a temporary living situation, so I only have a very small shelf for my books and they are just on there however they fit. Once I move, I plan to have an entire shelf for my Harry Potter book collection (and my new pop vinyls when they ship). I also plan on arranging my series together in order and then I want to do the rest of the books in rainbow color order. I don't know if I'll end up keeping it like that, but I want to try it out for a little bit and see how I like it.

#2. What is one of your favorite books that not in one of your favorite genres?
For this one I have to go with Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard. I am obsessed with that book and I recommend it to absolutely everyone. I don't usually like a lot of sci-fi books, but this one had so many different elements to it and I loved it. 

#3. What is the last 5 star book you read?
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Harry Potter, #4)

#4. What book are you most excited to read during the readathon?
I don't really have a TBR picked out because if I do that, I tend to think of it more as required reading and then I lose my desire to read. I'll just be picking up whatever calls to me.

#5. What book do you recommend the most?
Red Queen (Red Queen Trilogy, #1)

Leave me a link to your post and I'll check it out!

1 comment:

  1. I've wanted to read Red Queen for a long time. But then I found a couple of negative reviews and I've been afraid of reading it. It's so good to read such nice words about.

    Happy readings! And happy read-a-thon! :)

    PS: I'm also waiting for my Harry Potter Funko Pop! Vynil. =D

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! I love hearing what you have to say!