Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Dear Nobody: The True Diary of Mary Rose


I was invited to be a part of the street team for a captivating diary turned novel called Dear Nobody: The True Diary of Mary Rose. You will be seeing posts from me all month long about this book.

Today, I want to showcase the book and give a summary, as well as share the book trailer with you guys!

Dear Nobody: The True Diary of Mary Rose

The following summary was taken from Goodreads.com:

Go Ask Alice was a hoax. But Dear Nobody is a true teen diary so raw and so edgy its authenticity rings off every page.

"I am a freak."

The words and drawings of Mary Rose present a gritty, powerful, no-holds-barred true experience of a teen girl so desperate to be loved, so eager to fit in that she'll go to extremes that could cost her her life.

This is not a story about addiction. Or sexual promiscuity. Or cystic fibrosis. It's the story of a young woman with a powerful will to live, who more than anything wants to be heard...and loved.

This compelling, emotional account ensures her voice will not be forgotten.




Make sure to check back next week when I'll be posting more about this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! I love hearing what you have to say!