Thursday, June 2, 2016

Wrap Up/Book Haul: May 2016

Physical Books Read:

Yaqui Delgado Wants to Kick Your AssThree Names of MeGabi, a Girl in PiecesUnder the Ramadan MoonSunrise Over FallujahLolaThe Secret Life of SquirrelsI Hate Fairyland, Vol. 1: Madly Ever AfterThe MercilessYou Look Different in Real LifeAll the Way to America: The Story of a Big Italian Family and a Little ShovelDisney's Alice in Wonderland Graphic NovelEmmanuel's Dream: The True Story of Emmanuel Ofosu YeboahYou Can Be a FriendWonderBest Friend on WheelsCan I Play Too? (Elephant & Piggie, #12)Curious George Joins the TeamSusan LaughsKeep Your Ear on the BallTibby Tried ItMy Three Best Friends and Me, Zulay

May Book Haul:


I was sent this one from the publisher. I don't know much about it, but I think it has something to do with a boarding school, which I love.


These two I picked up at the dollar store. I've been finding so many good books there lately.



I ordered some books from the Book Outlet Mother's Day Sale. These were funded by my boyfriend who treated me after making it through my first semester of Grad school.


I also got my Owl Crate for the month. The theme was Steampunk. I can't wait to read this month's books - a steampunk retelling of Peter Pan - sounds awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! I love hearing what you have to say!