Friday, January 1, 2016

Wrap-Up: December 2015 + Future Goals

http://www.swoonyboyspodcast.com/real-book-challenge

We made it!

In December I read 9 books. 7 of these books were "real" books making my total "real" books for the 2015 Challenge 108 books. My total books read for 2015 is 139 books!


"Real" Books:

How to Tell If Your Cat Is Plotting to Kill YouCircus MirandusShackledRandomGotham Academy, Vol. 1: Welcome to Gotham AcademyThis One SummerAnnabel

Audio Books:
Christmas Story: The Book That Inspired the Hilarious Classic FilmMy Life As a White Trash Zombie (White Trash Zombie, #1)

Reviews Written:


Future Goals:

My first goal is the goal that I set every year--and that is to read 100 books. This is usually a pretty easy goal for me to meet and I don't really put a lot of pressure on myself--I just read what and when I feel like.

My second goal is one that will be more difficult for me. I need to reign in my spending as well as my massive TBR pile, so what I plan on doing to help with both of these things is to buy less books. I have a goal in mind of allowing myself to buy one book for every five books that I already own. This only applies to physical books as I don't really purchase ebooks and I have already cancelled my audible subscription for the time being so I can catch up on my audio books that I already own as well.

Feel free to check out my progress here.

I hope everyone had a good 2015 and has an even better 2016. Let me know what your goals for the future are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! I love hearing what you have to say!