Sunday, January 31, 2016

Wrap-Up: January 2016

This year is off to an okay start. When I went back to see how many books I read, I actually read a lot more than it felt like I did, so I'm happy, but I still feel like I could have read more. I was able to read 8 books. Check them out below.

Physical Books Read:
Consequences: Opal & Origin (Lux, #3-4)This May Sound CrazyDumplin' (Dumplin', #1)Between the LinesOff the Page by Jodi Picoult

Graphic Novels Read:
Gotham City Sirens Book One

Audio Books Read:
So That Happened: My Unexpected Life in HollywoodA Corner of the Universe


January Book Haul/I'm Already Failing My 5-1 Book Challenge

So I wasn't supposed to be buying that many books this year. My goal was that I could buy 1 book for every 5 books I read that I physically own. So far this year, I've only read 2 of my own physical books, but I bought 7 books. Yep, I'm off to a great start. In my defense, all of these books were bought at the dollar store so they were only $1 each and I just couldn't leave them behind.




So I'm not counting this last one because it is Alice in Wonderland and I'm slowly collecting different editions of the story because I love it so much. Here's the beautiful edition that I picked up recently.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! I love hearing what you have to say!