Sunday, April 5, 2015

Book Haul #26



This is a few weeks worth of books.

Bought:
The Diviners (The Diviners, #1)Days of Blood & Starlight (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #2)Etiquette & Espionage (Finishing School, #1)Beautiful Redemption (Caster Chronicles, #4)Ask the PassengersTempest (Tempest, #1)Dearly, Departed (Gone With the Respiration, #1)Hereafter (Hereafter, #1)Sweet Venom (Medusa Girls, #1)Sweet Shadows (Medusa Girls, #2)My Name Is MemorySisterhood Everlasting (Sisterhood, #5)

Received From Work:
Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and RedemptionFinding JakeWildalone (Wildalone Sagas, #1)My Sunshine AwayThe Last Time We Say GoodbyeOne Step Too FarThe Fire Sermon (The Fire Sermon, #1)Paper or PlasticAnomaly

Have you read any of these? Looking forward to reading any of these? Let me know down below and leave me a comment to your book haul posts!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my. You did amazing this week. The books all look fabulous.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! Tempest is really good but I still have to get around to reading the rest of the series. The Diviners sounds amazing. Enjoy!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daughter of Smoke and Bone is one of my favorite series! Great haul!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! I love hearing what you have to say!