Thursday, February 27, 2014

Book Haul #23


I haven't done a book haul in quite a while, so I thought I would post one of the books I've received recently (within the last 3 months or so).

Book Outlet:
Tiger's Quest by Colleen Houck
Tiger's Voyage by Colleen Houck
Tiger's Destiny by Colleen Houck
Entice by Carrie Jones
Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
The River by Mary Jane Beaufrand
Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan

Shrinking Violet by Danielle Joseph
Undercover by Beth Kephart
Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt
Bewitching by Alex Flinn
A Kiss in Time by Alex Flinn
Echo by Alyson Noel
Mystic by Alyson Noel
Night by Elie Wiesel
Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
Wonder by R.J. Palacio
The Lost Girl by Sangu Mandanna
11/22/63 by Stephen King

Half Price Books:
Full Dark, No Stars by Stephen King
The Help by Kathryn Stockett
Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
Sapphire Blue by Kerstin Gier
Wuthering Bites by Sarah Gray
Blood Loss by Alex Barclay
The Giver by Lois Lowry

For Review:
These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
Half Bad by Sally Green
The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider

Let me know if you've read any of these and share your hauls with me below!

6 comments:

  1. Nice haul of books. Incarnate is so good. I love that series. I hope you love your new books.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left off reading These Broken Stars to see what everyone got this week. Enjoy your reading. https://twitter.com/silverjo37/status/439903615465967616

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED These Broken Stars (Tarver...!!) and I've heard good things about The Beginning of Everything. OH. And I'm hoping I get approved to review Half Bad, because, gosh, cover love and it sounds really epic. :) My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul! I loved The Help when I read that, such a beautiful book. I also really loved The Giver by Lois Lowry, definitely a good one. I just got These Broken Stars too, I read it last year but wanted a physical copy because of that beautiful cover. I hope you enjoy your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa, great haul. I've read Night, Speak, & Tuck Everlasting, and loved them all for different reasons. Enjoy them. New GFC follower. My STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great book over the past few months. The Tiger's Quest series in particular I look forward to reading myself. Blood Loss sounds like one I should look into. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions .

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! I love hearing what you have to say!