Saturday, August 31, 2013

Another Little Piece Review



TITLE: Another Little Piece
AUTHOR: Kate Karyus Quinn
PUBLISHER: Harper Teen
PUBLICATION DATE: 6/11/2013
PAGES: 432
MY RATING:


SUMMARY (from Goodreads): On a cool autumn night, Annaliese Rose Gordon stumbled out of the woods and into a high school party. She was screaming. Drenched in blood. Then she vanished.

A year later, Annaliese is found wandering down a road hundreds of miles away. She doesn't know who she is. She doesn't know how she got there. She only knows one thing: She is not the real Annaliese Rose Gordon.

Now Annaliese is haunted by strange visions and broken memories. Memories of a reckless, desperate wish...a bloody razor...and the faces of other girls who disappeared. Piece by piece, Annaliese's fractured memories come together to reveal a violent, endless cycle that she will never escape--unless she can unlock the twisted secrets of her past. 

OVERALL IMPRESSION: I enjoyed this book so much. I loved every second of reading it and flew through it very quickly. One of my favorite types of books to read is stories revolving around split personalities or past lives, basically when there's more than one personality living inside one person, whether there's actually two being inside one body, or there's flashbacks to another life, that sort of thing. I really liked following along with Annaliese and trying to figure things out with her.The ending of this book was great. Everything was wrapped up nicely with a perfect little bow. :)

CHARACTERS: I loved Dex. He was my favorite character in the book. I really enjoyed the way his character developed over time and the pace of details that we learn about him.

COVER: The cover is gorgeous. I love the outfit the girl is wearing and I also love that we cannot see her face, it gives it that mystery of who is she? I like the font on the title as well.

**I received an ARC copy of this book from Amazon Vine for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! I love hearing what you have to say!