Saturday, September 30, 2017

Wrap Up/Haul: September 2017

Physical Books Read
Namesake, Volume 1Mirror, Mirror on the Wall: The Diary of Bess Brennan (Dear America)Little Monsters

September Book Haul


Owlcrate 

J.K. Rowling's Wizarding Box

ARCs received
Blood SistersForce of Nature (Aaron Falk, #2)Love, Hate & Other FiltersThe Truth Beneath the LiesCopycatTales of Two Americas: Stories of Inequality in a Divided Nation"You're in the Wrong Bathroom!": And 20 Other Myths and Misconceptions about Transgender and Gender-Nonconforming PeopleCrazy Is My Superpower:  How I Triumphed by Breaking Bones, Breaking Hearts, and Breaking the RulesWonder Woman Psychology: Lassoing the TruthMister Tender's GirlNasty Women: Feminism, Resistance, and Revolution in Trump's America

1 comment:

  1. I want to read Little Monsters. I really like Thomas. The Truth Beneath the Lies and Love, Hate, & Other Filters are on my TBR too. Enjoy all your lovely books.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! I love hearing what you have to say!