Monday, September 4, 2017

Wrap Up/ Haul: August 2017

Physical Books Read
Because You Love to Hate Me: 13 Tales of VillainyThe Doll People (Doll People, #1)

Audio Books Read
A Dog's Purpose (A Dog's Purpose, #1)Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #1)


August Book Haul


August Owlcrate - Something Wicked This Way Comes


The Power of Half: One Family's Decision to Stop Taking and Start Giving BackGirls Made of Snow and GlassForever (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #3)Skeleton TreeMy Brigadista YearMoonhead and the Music MachineCinemaps: An Atlas of 35 Great Movies
Sometimes I Lie


Reviews Written:
But Then I Came Back (3/5 Stars)

1 comment:

  1. I can only imagine the tears I would shed if I read A Dog's Purpose. I mean, I was bawling watching the movie trailer. Enjoy your haul!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! I love hearing what you have to say!