Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Wrap Up: November 2015

http://www.swoonyboyspodcast.com/real-book-challenge 

In November I read a total of 10 books. Of those books, 8 were "real" books making my total "real" books read this year 101 and my total books read for the year 130.


"Real" Books:
A Madness So DiscreetTrouble Is a Friend of MineNumber the StarsOrbiting JupiterPaper or PlasticI Work at a Public Library: A Collection of Crazy Stories from the StacksDewey: The Small-Town Library Cat Who Touched the World

Audio Books:
The Bedwetter: Stories of Courage, Redemption, and Pee Flowers in the Attic (Dollanganger, #1)


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for participating in the Real Books Challenge, Stacey! I haven't read many of your books, but I liked Paper or Plastic :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! I love hearing what you have to say!