Saturday, December 13, 2014

Book Haul #25

Click here to learn about Stacking the Shelves

It's been quite a while since I've posted a book haul, so there's quite a few books here, probably at least 4 months worth.

For Review:

Bought:





These pretty books came from a library book sale for .25 cents each. Can't beat that!
These came from Goodwill.


These are from the Amazing Bookoutlet Black Friday Sale.


(If anyone can help me figure out how to make the formatting and placement of pictures work correctly on blogger please let me know as I have such a hard time with it)


7 comments:

  1. Awesome stack of books. I really like that box set of the Harry Potter books. It looks like you got a few things that look amazing.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that HP box set - I am reading it again right now, so good!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings
    Enter my blog birthday giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Potter box set! I NEED! I also want to read the Band Chronicles. I was waiting for them to all come out together. Enjoy! Happy Holidays & Happy Reading!

    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked Black Ice. I hope you enjoy it!

    Come and check out OUaT's STS and don't forget to enter our current GIVEAWAYS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow awesome haul! Love the new HP set! I really want to watch Horns I had no idea it was also a book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really excited about the Horns movie, but I want to try and read the book first!

      Delete
  6. Whoa, that Harry Potter boxed set looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! I love hearing what you have to say!