Thursday, September 4, 2014

Let's Get Lost Review

Let's Get Lost

TITLE: Let's Get Lost
AUTHOR: Adi Alsaid
PUBLISHER: Harlequin Teen
PUBLICATION DATE: 7/29/2014
PAGES: 352
SOURCE: Amazon Vine/Publisher
MY RATING:


BACK COVER SUMMARY: Four teens across the country have only one thing in common: a girl named Leila. She crashes into their lives in her absurdly red car at the moment they need someone the most.

There's Hudson, a small-town mechanic who is willing to throw away his dreams for true love. And Bree, a runaway who seizes every Tuesday--and a few stolen goods along the way.

Elliot believes in happy endings...until his own life goes off-script. And Sonia worries that when she lost her boyfriend, she also lost the ability to love.

Hudson, Bree, Elliot and Sonia find a friend in Leila. And when Leila leaves them, their lives are forever changed. But it is during Leila's own 4,268-mile journey that she discovers the most important truth--sometimes, what you need most is right where you started. And maybe the only way to find what you're looking for is to get lost along the way.

OVERALL IMPRESSION: This was a really nice contemporary read. It was easy to read., it was quick to read, and it was really entertaining. I loved that the story was written in different parts where we meet a new character, but we also learn more about the main character. The ending of this book was perfect. This was such a feel-good book that made me smile.

CHARACTERS: I loved all of the characters in this book. I love the way Leila interacted with everyone and how she handled all of the situations she was thrown into.

COVER: I like the cover a lot. It completely represents the feel of the book.

2 comments:

  1. I like a quick easy read every once and and while. I am excited to check this one out
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good to me. Though I don't like the cover very much.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! I love hearing what you have to say!