Saturday, September 14, 2013

Tackle Your TBR Readathon Update #3


For some reason I've been slowing down a lot on my reading these last few days. I think it's because out of all the TBR books that I own, I'm not super excited to read them. I do want to read them all eventually, but none of them are pulling at me very strongly at the moment. But, here's my update from the last few days.

WEDNESDAY
Books Read: 5th Wave (Pages 213 - 361)
Pages Read: 148

THURSDAY
Books Read: 5th Wave (Pages 362 - 457)
This Dark Endeavor (Pages 1 - 17)
Pages Read: 112

FRIDAY
Books Read: This Dark Endeavor (Pages 18 - 38)
Pages Read: 20

TOTALS
Total finished books: 2
Titles of finished books: Dare You To
Confessions of an Almost Girlfriend
5th Wave
Pages Read: 902

2 comments:

  1. How did you like 5th Wave? I've heard good things and am planning on reading it sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked it a lot. The beginning is a little bit slow, but the last third or forth of the book is so intense and action packed.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! I love hearing what you have to say!