Saturday, May 28, 2011

Jamba Juice Energy Drink Review

PRODUCT: Jamba Juice Energy Drink, Crisp Apple


MY RATING: 3 Stars

DESCRIPTION (From Amazon.com): All Natural Nestle Jamba Energy Drinks deliver great benefits. All Natural (No artificial ingredients, no taurine, no glucuronolactone). Great Taste (made with 70% Fruit Juice). Sustained Energy (80mg of natural caffeine per can). Lower calories and sugar per serving than Red Bull.

MY REVIEW: I only had the opportunity to try one of these, so I wish I had been able to try one or two more to get a better assessment of the product. But overall it was okay. I was apprehensive about the taste because most energy drinks leave behind an unpleasant aftertaste, but this product didn't have it. I actually enjoyed the taste; it was refreshing with just the right amount of carbonation.

I work the overnight shift, and I drank this about halfway through my shift to help give me some extra energy, but it didn't feel very effective. I didn't feel any more energized once I had drank it.

I like the fact that this drink is better for you than other energy drinks, but it doesn't seem worth it if it doesn't help energize me.

Overall, great taste but don't expect to feel energized.

*I received this product from the Amazon Vine Reviewer's program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! I love hearing what you have to say!