Monday, September 28, 2009

Twisted by Laurie Halse Anderson

TITLE: Twisted
Author: Laurie Halse Anderson
Pages: 250
My Rating: (out of 5)
Inside Cover Blurb: Everybody told me to be a man. Nobody told me how.
My Review: Well, there wasn't much on this book that told me what it was going to be about, but I saw the cover and loved it and knew I wanted to read it. I just really love the cover of this book. I found this book at a discount bookstore for $4.99 and had to buy a copy. This book is basically about a highschooler who gets into some trouble and has to deal with the consequences. There is a major even that happens partway through the book that this character has to deal with.
I really enjoyed reading this book. It was like many other YA books in the sense that it dealt with high school issues, but it was more indepth and dealt with tougher issues than normal. It only took me 2 days to read this book. I couldn't put it down; I wanted to know what was going to happen next.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! I love hearing what you have to say!