Thursday, September 6, 2018

Wrap Up/Haul: August 2018

Books Read:
#NeverAgain: A New Generation Draws the Line99 DaysSimon vs. the Homo Sapiens AgendaManfried the ManSpringtime: A Ghost StoryThe Dangerous Art of Blending InThe Perfect NannyBeing Jazz: My Life as a (Transgender) TeenIvy Aberdeen's Letter to the WorldBreaking Free: How I Escaped Polygamy, the FLDS Cult, and my Father, Warren JeffsRites of PassageFaking It (Losing It, #2)


Book Haul


Brave, Not Perfect: Fear Less, Fail More, and Live BolderThe Water CureWell-Read Black Girl: Finding Our Stories, Discovering OurselvesAn Absolutely Remarkable ThingSave Me from Dangerous Men: A NovelPath to the Stars: My Journey from Girl Scout to Rocket ScientistThe Wind Called My NameAna Maria Reyes Does Not Live in a CastleThe War OutsideThe Similars (The Similars, #1)When Elephants Fly


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! I love hearing what you have to say!