Sunday, January 7, 2018

Wrap Up/Haul: December 2017

Physical Books Read:
The Hearts We Sold


December Books Haul:
Our Kind of CrueltyThe Female PersuasionThe Hazel WoodEverless (Untitled #1)The Queen's RisingBlack Panther The Young PrinceI Love You, Michael CollinsGeeked Up (Untitled, #1)I Am, I Am, I Am: Seventeen Brushes with DeathGunslinger GirlMez's Magic (The Lost Rainforest, #1)The Belles (The Belles #1)The Wicked DeepThe RiftMy Dead Parents: A MemoirIn Praise of Difficult Women: Life Lessons from 29 Heroines Who Dared to Break the RulesCagedThe Girl on the TrainNot That Kind of Girl: A Young Woman Tells You What She's "Learned"The Night CircusTales from the Shadowhunter AcademyLady Midnight (The Dark Artifices, #1)Lord of Shadows (The Dark Artifices, #2)Young Adult Literature: From Romance to Realism, Third EditionTransforming Young Adult Services

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! I love hearing what you have to say!