Thursday, June 1, 2017

Wrap Up/Haul: May 2017

Physical Books Read:
The Dead InsideTextrovertJust a Normal TuesdayLooking for GroupSummerlostWorthyThe Best Kind of Magic (Windy City Magic, #1)Aftercare InstructionsHere We Are: Feminism for the Real World


May Book Haul


May OwlCrate - Comics


May J.K. Rowling's Wizarding World Box - The Dark Arts


That's it for my haul this month. I have acquired some new books in May, but the whole moving thing has life a little hectic. That being said, I've finally moved in and started getting things in order so next month I should be able to be more organized and share the books I've acquired. In the meantime, here's a picture of my new library mid setup. It's been quite time consuming trying to get it set up, but it's coming along.






1 comment:

  1. We are getting ready to move, and it's giving me nightmares and heartburn. I can't wait until it's over, but at least I can escape via my kindle on my daily commute. =)
    Sam @ WLABB

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! I love hearing what you have to say!