Thursday, January 26, 2017

The Map of Good Memories (Early Review)

The Map of Good MemoriesTITLE: The Map of Good Memories
AUTHOR: Fran Nuño
ILLUSTRATOR: Zuzanna Celej
AGE RANGE: Childrens
PUBLISHER: Cuento De Luz
PUBLICATION DATE: 3/14/2017
FORMAT: Hardcover
PAGES: 24
SOURCE: Amazon Vine/Publisher
MY RATING: 🦄🦄🦄🦄

MY REVIEW: This is a story about a 10-year-old girl who has to leave her home for another country because of a war, but I feel like this story could apply to any child who is moving from their home to another home for whatever reason. It mentions the places where Zoe used to go and that the memories she had there will always be with her. I love the illustrations so much, they are beautiful. The book is a Certified B Corporation and uses no trees, no water and no bleach to create its books.

**I received a copy of this book from Amazon Vine and the publisher for my honest review. All opinions are my own and have not been influenced in any way.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! I love hearing what you have to say!