Monday, September 7, 2015

August 2015 Wrap Up

http://www.swoonyboyspodcast.com/real-book-challenge 

 In August I read a total of 13 books making my total books read this year 105. Of those books, 10 were "real" books making my total "real" books read this year 84.

"Real" Books:

Audio Books:
Talon (Talon, #1) You're Never Weird on the Internet (Almost) The Cat's Guide to Human Behavior 

Reviews Written:
None. I've been in a blogging slump lately. I feel like I've been in a little bit of a reading slump as well, hence all the manga I read in August and not very many actual novels. I'm hoping to catch up on some reviews and hopefully get back into reading this month.

1 comment:

  1. I'm definitely behind in writing reviews, but lucky for us we can always catch up! You picked some great choices this month. Thanks for participating in the real books challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! I love hearing what you have to say!