Saturday, November 15, 2014

Fulcrum Gallery Art Review

 photo fulcrumhome.png

I'm going a little bit off of my normal blogging topics today to talk about art. I was approached by a representative of Fulcrum Gallery to review my experience with their site and one of their products.

First off, there are so many choices on the Fulcrum Gallery website--I mean, tons! There are options for any taste and style you can think of. I have a fairly recent obsession with giraffes, and I knew I wanted to incorporate some giraffes into my print, so I started in the animal artwork category.

I chose an adorable giraffe image and I am in love with it! The customization of the piece was extremely easy and also really fun. There are a few basic premade options that you can choose from to order your piece. You can choose from a frame (black, silver, or gold), a canvas print, or an art print. Or, if you prefer you can completely customize your piece. I chose to customize my giraffe print. Once you choose customization, there are a ton of options. You get to choose your frame (there are black, brown, cherry, gold, silver and natural with multiple options per color). You then get to choose your mat(s). You can pick how many you want (1-3) and what colors you want to make each one. And last, you get to choose Plexiglass and glass with sub-options for each of those as well.

In the end, I decided to go with a natural frame (2 1/2" White Weathered Beachwood), no mats and non-glare acrylic Plexiglass.

I was so excited when I received my package in the mail. The packaging was quite a bit larger than I expected it to be, but it was packaged really nice and securely. The finished product is much lighter then I would have thought it was going to be, which could be because of the acrylic Plexiglass as opposed to having glass.

 photo 20141115_154213.jpg

I love the way it looks hanging on my wall. The frame compliments the print so perfectly and the whole thing was put together so nicely. The framed print comes with a hanger already attached on the back as well as a second piece that goes on the wall (plus instructions) to easily hang up your piece.

 photo 20141111_120745.jpg  photo 20141111_120754.jpg  photo 20141115_154324.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! I love hearing what you have to say!