Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sammy Dress Review


Recently I stumbled upon a website that I have fallen in love with. It is called Sammy Dress. It is a company based in China that sells extremely cute and affordable clothes and accessories.

 I placed an order with them for some cute earrings and 2 necklaces. The shipping does take quite a while (my order took about 2 months to arrive), as the products are coming directly from China, but at such affordable prices, I believe it is worth the wait.

Here's what I ordered:

Rare New Harry Potter Hogwarts School Badge for Children Gift - Gold


Sweet Cute Style Angel Feather Heart Shape Rhinestone Inlaid Necklace


The Harry Potter necklace is awesome! It's very sturdy and a lot heavier than I expected it to be. It's perfect for any fan of the Harry Potter series, as I am!

The Heart necklace with wings is so pretty. It is a lot more delicate than the Harry Potter necklace, but it is gorgeous! I love the color of it, and the wings are adorable!

Sammy Dress even has a tab at the top of their site that you can click on to view all of the items they sell that have free shipping! I love this feature as paying for shipping is one of my biggest pet peeves. I like being able to spend my money on more products rather than on shipping costs.

Here's a few more items I've found on the site that I have my eye on:



Stylish Rose Embellished Sleeveless Dress For Women
Vintage Solid Color Belt Sequin Design Tote For WomenPair of Cat Shape Crystal Embellished Stud Earrings



So if you have some time, I really recommend you go check out Sammy Dress and take a look around. Be patient with the shipping time, it really is worth it!


1 comment:

  1. cute harry potter necklace!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! I love hearing what you have to say!