Thursday, January 5, 2012

Digital Layout Share #3 + Freebie

 




I created this simple layout using the My Memories  Digital Scrapbooking software. All of the elements I used for this layout came from a kit from My Memories. Below is a link to the kit for you to download and use yourself -- Free!

Click the picture to be taken to the download page!
And don't worry if you don't have the My Memories software. These files are all JPEG and PNG files so they can be used with any software you have!

**Leave me a link to a layout you created with this kit and I will send you a link to 2 more super cute freebies!**

If anyone is interested in the My Memories software check my sidebar for a code to save you $10 off the purchase price.

1 comment:

Please leave me a comment! I love hearing what you have to say!